PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

 If your a bride and your seeking beauty then you have come to the right place! These are easy finds that you can  use on your wedding day or pre-wedding to get beautified on the cheap!

One thing I hardly ever splurge on is a nice razor. I am always getting away with the cheap disposables and the one time a year I do splurge I definitely make good use of, for longer than i really should, the expensive razor that I covet.

This week, if you go to Kroger.com and sign your Kroger shopper card up you can search down through the E-coupons and find a coupon for $4.00 off a Gillette Fusion ProGlide AND a Schick Hydro 3( you can pick them both) AND you can get one for FREE! and the other dirt cheap! IF you also are a very Savvy bride you got the coupons in the Sunday paper last week, and will also ALSO have a $4.00 coupon for the Gillette Fusion Pro Glide AND a $2.00 off the Schick Hydro3! 
On Sunday, I purchased a ProGlide AND a Hydro 3 at Kroger! With the $4.00 ecoupon off the ProGlide (that was on sale) for $9.89- $4.00 ecoupon=$5.89 AND then I applied my $4.00 coupon from the Sunday paper and got my ProGlide for $1.89! The Hydro 3 was on sale for $5.70-$4.00 ecoupon=$1.70-$2.00= .30 cents they paid me to buy the razor!!

Make sure your getting your Sunday paper coupons! Fish out your beauty ones and put them in a folder!! THIS WEEK* HOT TIP.... there was a $2.00 coupon for Maybeline 24 hour color stay! THIS IS A KEEPER! This will be wonderful for your wedding day! I will let you know when i find them ON SALE!!
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment